Complete my online form and I will contact you to set up a phone call to discuss what service is best for you and your specific needs.
2 Hour Consultation
For those of you who want expert advice before jumping into decorating or remodeling any area of your home or business.
An on-site appointment to be used as you choose, such as selecting paint, planning for a future project, selecting materials and products, redecorating, styling, or anything else that will help you make good decisions or move forward with a project. Consultations include a page of follow up notes.
Fixed Rate Design Plans
#1 The Kitchen/Bath Design Plan
For those of you planning to remodel a kitchen or bathroom where you will be changing the layout and/or gutting and starting from scratch. This package provides design planning and assistance, plus detailed floorplans and basic 3D visuals for yourself and/or a contractor or trades.
- 2 hour in-person appointment to discuss ideas in detail and gather measurements and relevant information for the design
- Computer rendered 2D floor plan with key dimensions and construction notes
- Written List of Design Needs to help with estimating labor
- Computer Generated, color 3D renderings of the proposed space from 4 angles.
- 30 minute Follow Up Call
- 1 Revision to layout or plan
$755 per room
#2 The Deco Plan
For those of you who wish to change the furnishings and decor in an existing room of your home and need a realistic plan that will reflect your style and budget.
- 2 hour on-site appointment to discuss ideas, assess your space and and take measurements of your space and any relevant items
- Computer Rendered 2D floor plan with relevant dimensions
- Digital Moodboard of 10-12 specific items for your room
- Shopping List of those items with sources
- 30 minute Follow Up Phone Call
- Purchasing Guide
$495 per room
#3 The Selections Plan
This plan is for those of you who need to select multiple finishes for a remodeling project. This may be for one or multiple areas and may include flooring, countertops, tile, railing styles, plumbing fixtures, light fixtures, paint colors, hardware and cabinets.
- 2 Hour In-Person Appointment to determine what type of products you need to select for your project and learn about your style, wishes, and goals
- Digital Mood Board of 10-12 coordinating selections that fit your desired style and price point
- Shopping list of materials shown in the Mood Board with relevant item details
- 30 min Follow-Up Call
- Purchasing Guide
$495 per room or per 12 selections
Kristin Bythewood Interiors
Austin, TX 78717